Friday, October 30, 2015

Hot and Trending on Amazon Kindle Scout

I suppose it goes with out saying that you have a better chance of being picked up by Amazon Kindle Press if you're book is on the Hot and Trending list of Kindle Scout, than if you are not.

I am happy to say that The Maverick Meets His Match hit that list last night and is still on it today. By the time they provided statistics (approx. 5 a.m. this morning) I had 104 page views so I figure I had at least a 100 nominations the first day--which I am very pleased with. Thank you to all who nominated The Maverick Meets His Match.

However, how do you stay on Hot and Trending? That's the key question. Almost half of my page views came from Kindle Scout readers, the rest came from loop emails and Facebook according to their stats which I guess was a result of my promo efforts. But once your friends on Facebook and Twitter and the loops nominates your book, that's it. So now where do I go to get nominations?

I am trying a boosted post on my Facebook page which has about 2600 likes/follows. I will have to wait until tomorrow to see how many nominations are coming from that ad since Kindle Scout only updates once a day so no idea how many page views today although, last I checked the book is still on Hot and Trending but now on the first page and it is listed first on the Romance category page so I'm hoping that means good news ahead. Fingers crossed!

If you haven't already and would like to view the campaign and nominate the book, here's the link:



Thanks for everyone's support!

No comments: